Welcome to the Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration website.
The following “Confidentiality Agreement” governs the provision of information and services provided by Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration to our valued users.
1. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration does not publish the e-mail, first name, last name, telephone number of registered and guest users and any information entered during registration on the website, nor does it share with any business partner, company, institution or other organization unless the user has stated otherwise.
2. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration will only disclose your personal information in accordance with the legal circumstances and legal procedures set out below 3. it opens up to individuals.
a.) In the event of a written request from the legal authorities to this effect,
b.) To protect and defend the property rights of Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration,
3. Your personal information stored on the Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration website may only be displayed by you. This information is not sold, rented or exchanged with any other entity or entity in any way. 3.except for the provisions contained in this” confidentiality agreement”. it’s not shared with individuals. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration takes all possible measures to meet the requirements it undertakes in this agreement.
4. Information collected by Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration is stored in a secure environment that is not available for general use. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration uses all kinds of industry standards to protect information in the environment.
5. You have the right to update and change any personal information you enter during registration at any time. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration is authorized to delete or suspend your account if you fail to comply with this” confidentiality agreement “and”service agreement”.
6. Due to the nature of the internet, information can circulate on the internet without adequate security measures and can be picked up and used by unauthorized persons. This use and the damage caused by the use of Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration is not the responsibility.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. Examples of this type of information are the type of Internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you access to our site by Link or advertisement.
8. When you visit the site, information may be placed on your computer. This information will be in the format of an information token (“cookie”) or similar file and will help us in a number of ways. For example, cookies will allow us to organize sites and ads according to your interests and preferences. Almost all internet browsers have options for deleting cookies from your hard disk, preventing them from being written, or getting a warning message before they are saved. Please refer to your browser’s help files and usage information for more information on this topic.
9. Your IP address is used to maintain, manage, and resolve problems with the website and our servers. Your IP address is used in your identification.
11. Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration reserves the right to change any information contained in this text. By using this site, you agree to any and all arrangements and changes to this “Privacy assurance”.
Kişisel verileriniz koruma altında
At Enerson Enerson Engineering & Geophysical Exploration, we respect and care about the privacy of our customers ‘ private lives. For this reason, we would like to inform you about the Personal Data Protection Act in force to protect our customers ‘fundamental rights and freedoms in the use of our customers’ personal data.
This data we;
– Always keeping it safe,
– Products and services offered within the scope of Electronic Communications Law No. 5809 and other related legislation,
– In the fulfillment of retention, disclosure, reporting and other related obligations arising from the relevant legislation,
– In meeting the information and document requests of the Information Technology and Communication Authority and other relevant authorities,
– To provide other products / services of our company,
– Uses it to fulfill the requirements of the concluded service contract,
– We don’t share it with anyone other than the agencies permitted by law.
By contacting us at any time;
– The purpose of using your personal data,
– You can find out which organizations are shared with and for what purpose.
– Correction of your incomplete or incorrectly recorded or used information,
– Deleting or destroying your information if the conditions stipulated in the law are met,
– If you think your information has been recorded or used illegally and you have been harmed for this reason, you may want to repair the damage.
To take advantage of your rights under the law, apply in writing with a copy of your identity email@example.com you can send it to the address, you can review the law on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly for detailed information.
* Law No. 6698 on the protection of personal data (“KVKK” “”)